martes, 24 de noviembre de 2009

inglés. más ejercitación para diciembre

Complete the sentences with the correct form of the verbs in brackets.
( points)
0 She ____is____ (be) very nice.
1 My teacher __________ (not answer) all my questions.
2 I __________ (be) very happy.
3 My best friend __________ (play) tennis after school.
4 You __________ (take) great photos of animals.
5 They __________ (not visit) me on Saturdays.

Put the words in the correct order to make sentences.
( points)
0 dance/often/I/Tom/with/
I often dance with Tom.______________­­­__________
00 you/play/do/the/piano/?
Do you play the piano?________________________
1 never/Barbara/to/the/goes/gym/
___________________________________________
2 learn/I/always/Saturdays/German/on/
___________________________________________
3 like/your/does/boyfriend/painting/?
___________________________________________
4 often/late/how/are/for/you/school/?
___________________________________________
Underline the correct word in each sentence.
( points)

0 Their /Theirs son is very lazy.
1 This is not my/mine book. It’s Janes’/Jane’s.
2 My parent’s/parents’ car is very old. They want to buy a new one.
3 Anna doesn’t collect CDs - this CD isn’t her/hers, it’s her sisters’/sister’s.
4 Whose/Who’s guitar is this?

Complete the sentences with the correct words. The first letter of each word is given.
( points)

0 Mark lives in a small ___town___ in Ireland.
1 It is usually very h__________ in Africa.
2 I always take a good guide book when I go s__________ .
3 Summer comes after s__________ .
4 You can buy a postcard at a post o__________ .
5 N__________ is the month after October.
6 My mother usually buys clothes at a d__________ store.


Complete the sentences with some, any or a/an.
( points)

0 I have got ____a_____ computer.
1 I need __________ paper and __________ pencil.
2 We haven’t got __________ tomatoes.
3 Is there __________ bread at home?
4 I want __________ ham.
5 My father is __________ artist.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Nota: solo los miembros de este blog pueden publicar comentarios.